商务交际口语

时间: 2008-10-22 12:08:05 来源: 中国贸易金融网  网友评论 0

必学的实用商务 英语 交际闪光口语
    久仰!

    I' ve heard so much about you.好久不见了!

    Long time no see.辛苦了!

    You' ve had a long day.You've had a long flight.尊敬的朋友们!

    Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends阁下(多用于称呼大使)

    Your Excellency我代表 北京 市政府欢迎各位朋友访问 北京 。

    On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢。

    On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.在北京过得怎么样?

    How are you making out in Beijing?

    我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请。

    I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.欢迎美商来北京投资。

    American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.欢迎多提宝贵意见。

    Your valuable advice is most welcome.不虚此行!

    It's a rewarding trip!

    您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止。

    As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.请代我问候王先生。

    Please remember me to Mr.Wang.感谢光临!

    Thank you so much for coming.欢迎再来!

    Hope you'll come again.欢迎以后多来北京!

    Hope you'll visit Beijing more often.请留步,不用送了!

    I will see myself out, please.多保重!

    Take care!

    祝您一路平安!

    Have a nice trip!

    愿为您效劳!

    At your service!

    为…举行宴会/宴请Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …

    欢迎宴会Welcome dinner便宴Informal dinner午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等内容)

    Luncheon便餐Light meal工作午餐Working luncheon自助餐Buffet dinner/luncheon答谢宴会Return dinner告别宴会Farewell dinner庆功宴Glee feast招待会Reception庆祝中华人民共和国成立四十五周年招待会Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People's Republic of China鸡尾酒会Cocktail party茶话会Tea party包餐/点餐Table d'hote/a la carte上菜Serve a courst您的位置在这里。

    Here is your seat.请入席!

    Please have a seat.欢聚一堂Enjoy this happy get-together请随便!

    Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.请各位随意用餐。

    Help yourself please.您喝点什么?

    What would you like to drink?

    现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯!

    At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … And … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!

    最后,我借主人的酒,提议为…干杯!

    Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …

    请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯!

    I'd ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.敬您一杯!

    Here's to you祝你健康!

    To your health!

    我要为此干杯!

    I'll drink to that!

    随量!

    Whatever you like!

    我失陪一会儿!

    Excuse me for a minute.菜不好,请多多包涵!

[收藏] [打印] [关闭] [返回顶部]


分享到:
本文来源:中国贸易金融网 作者: (责任编辑:bizcom)
  •  验证码:
热点文章
推荐文章
中国贸易金融网,最大最专业的中文贸易金融平台