组织机构/年会活动: 中国交易银行50人论坛 中国供应链金融产业联盟中国供应链金融年会 中国保理年会 中国消费金融年会 第三届中国交易银行年会

实用外贸口语大全

时间: 2008-10-22 12:08:05 来源: 中国贸易金融网  网友评论 0

(二)

May I have an idea of your prices?
可以了解一下你们的价格吗?
Can you give me an indication of price?
你能给我一个估价吗?
Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.
请告知你们有关商品的最低价。
If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.
如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。
When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?
李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?
We'd rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.
我们希望你们报离岸价格。
Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Humburg for the chairs.
请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。
Words and Phrases
favorable 优惠的
firm price 实价,实盘
Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?
为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?
We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.
我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。
How long does it usually take you to make delivery?
你们通常要多久才能交货?
Could you make prompt delivery?
可以即期交货吗?
Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?
Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?
能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?
Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?
你能否告知我们最早船期吗?
Do you take special orders?
你们接受特殊订货吗?
Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?
你能给我们寄来一份胶靴的目录,连同告诉我们付款方式吗?
he inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth.
他询问了品种、花色和价格等情况。
We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea.
我们向张经理询问了 茶叶 的品种、质量、价格等问题。
 
Words and Phrases
sales conditions 销售条件
to make delivery 交货
to make prompt-delivery 即期交货
payment terms 付款方式
special orders 特殊订货(三) 报盘和还盘offer&counter-offer

We have the offer ready for you.
我们已经为你准备好报盘了。
I come to hear about your offer for fertilizers.
我来听听你们有关化肥的报盘。
Please make us a cable offer.
请来电报盘。
Please make an offer for the bamboo shoots of the quality as that in the last contract.
请把上次合同中订的那种质量的竹笋向我们报个价。
We are in a position to offer tea from stock.
我们现在可以报 茶叶 现货。
We'll try our best to get a bid from the buyers.
我们一定尽力获得买主的递价。
We'll let you have the official offer next Monday.
下星期就给您正式报盘。
I'm waiting for your offer.
我正等您的报价。
We can offer you a quotation based upon the international market.
我们可以按国际市场价格给您报价。
We have accepted your firm offer.
我们已收到了你们报的实盘。
We offer firm for reply 11 a.m. tomorrow.
我们报实盘,以明天上午11点答复为有效。
We'll let you have our firm offer next Sunday.
下星期天我们就向你们发实盘。
We're willing to make you a firm offer at this price.
我们愿意以此价格为你报实盘。
Could you offer us F.O.B. prices.
能想我们报离岸价格吗?
All your prices are on C.I.F. basis.
你们所有价格都是成本加运费保险费价格。
Can you make an offer, C & F London, at your earliest convenience?
您能尽快报一个伦敦港成本加运费价格吗?
I'd like to have your lowest quotations, C.I.F. Vancouver.
请报温哥华到岸价的最低价格。
Please make us a cable offer for 5 metric tons of walnut.
请电报5吨核桃仁的价格。
Our offer is RMB300 per set of tape-recorder, F.O.B. Tianjin.
我们的报价是每台收录机300元人民币, 天津 离岸价。
We quote this article at $250 per M/T C&F.
我们报成本加运费价每吨250美圆。
 
Words and Phrases
offer 报盘,报价
to offer for  对...报价
to make an offer for 对...报盘(报价)
firm offer 实盘
non-firm offer 虚盘
to forward an offer (or to send an offer) 寄送报盘
to get an offer(or to obtain an offer) 获得...报盘
to cable an offer (or to telegraph an offer) 电报(进行)报价
offer and acceptance by post 通过邮政报价及接受
to accept an offer 接受报盘
to entertain an offer 考虑报盘
to give an offer 给...报盘
to submit an offer  提交报盘
official offer  正式报价(报盘)

[收藏] [打印] [关闭] [返回顶部]


本文来源:中国贸易金融网 作者: (责任编辑:bizcom)
  •  验证码:
热点文章
推荐文章
中国贸易金融网,最大最专业的中文贸易金融平台