组织机构/年会活动: 中国交易银行50人论坛 中国供应链金融产业联盟中国供应链金融年会 中国保理年会 中国消费金融年会 第三届中国交易银行年会

外贸口语:礼节常用语

时间: 2008-10-22 12:08:05 来源: 中国贸易金融网  网友评论 0

久仰 I’ve heard so much about you.
好久不见了 Long time no see.
辛苦了 You’ve had a long day.You’ve had a long flight.
尊敬的朋友们 distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends
阁下(多用于称呼大使) Your Excellency
我代表 广州 市政府欢迎各位朋友访问 北京 . On behalf of the Guangzhou Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.
对您的大力协助,我谨代表 广州 市政府表示衷心的感谢。 On behalf of the Guangzhou Municipal government, I wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.
在广州过得怎么样? How are you making out in Guangzhou?
我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请. I’ll surely remember you and your invitation to him.
欢迎美商来广州投资. American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Guangzhou.
欢迎多提宝贵意见. Your valuable advice is most welcome.
不虚此行 It’s a rewarding trip.
您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止. As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.
请代我问候...先生 please remember me to Mr.
感谢光临 Thank you so much for coming.
欢迎再来 Hope you’ll come again.
欢迎以后多来广州 Hope you’ll visit Guangzhou more often.
请留步,不用送了. I will see myself out, please.
多保重 Take care.
祝您一路平安. Have a nice trip.
愿为您效劳。 At your service.
为…举行宴会/宴请 host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …
欢迎宴会 welcome dinner
便宴 informal dinner
午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等内容) luncheon
便餐 light meal
工作午餐 workin
g luncheon 
自助餐 buffet dinner/luncheon
答谢宴会 return dinner
告别宴会 farewell dinner
庆功宴 glee feast
招待会 reception
庆祝中华人民共和国成立四十五周年招待会 Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People’s Republic of China
鸡尾酒会 cocktail party 茶话会 tea party
包餐/点餐 table d’hote/a la carte
上菜 serve a courst
您的位置在这里 Here is your seat.
请入席 Please have a seat.
欢聚一堂 enjoy this happy get-together
请随便 Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.
请各位随意用餐 Help yourself please.
您喝点什么? what would you like to drink?
现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯! At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … and … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!
最后,我借主人的酒,提议为…干杯! Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …
请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯! I’d ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.
敬您一杯。 Here’s to you.
祝你健康 To your health.
我要为此干杯 I’ll drink to that!
随量 Whatever you like.
我失陪一会儿 Excuse me for a minute.
菜不好,请多多包涵 Hope you enjoy yourself.
女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。 Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.

[收藏] [打印] [关闭] [返回顶部]


本文来源:中国贸易金融网 作者: (责任编辑:bizcom)
  •  验证码:
热点文章
推荐文章
中国贸易金融网,最大最专业的中文贸易金融平台