组织机构/年会活动: 中国交易银行50人论坛 中国供应链金融产业联盟中国供应链金融年会 中国保理年会 中国消费金融年会 第三届中国交易银行年会

外贸英语——装运

时间: 2008-10-22 12:08:05 来源: 中国贸易金融网  网友评论 0

    你们能不能提前一点交货呢?

    A timely delivery means a lot to us.

    及时交货对我们来说关系可大了。

    I'm sorry to say that we can't advance the time of delivery.

    非常抱歉我们不能把交货期提前。

    There's still another possibility to ensure a prompt delivery of the goods.

    还有另一种可能可以确保即期交货。

    If shipment were effected from Hong Kong, we could receive the goods much earlier.

    如果在香港交货,我们可以更早些收到货物。

    Could you do something to advance your shipment?

    你们能不能设法提前交货?

    They hold a discussion on the time of shipment for fireworks.

    他们就礼花的装运期问题进行了谈判。

    Since the time of shipment can not be fixed, I can not but worry about it.

    交货期还没定下来,我怎么会不着急呢?

    I'm sorry to tell you that we are unable to give you a definite date of shipment for the time being.

    很抱歉,现在我们还无法告诉您确切的装船日期。

    Can you effect shipment of the order in March?

    您看这批货能在3月份装运吗?

    Is it possible to effect shipment during October?

    能不能在10月份交货?

    I want the goods to be delivered in June.

    我希望你们能在6月份交货。

    After shipment, it will be altogether four to five weeks before the goods can reach our retailers.

    从交货到零售商收到货物总共需要4至5个星期。

    We can effect shipment in December or early next year at the latest.

    我们最晚在今年12月份或明年初交货。

    We assure you that shipment will be made no later than the first half of April.

    请您放心,我们交货期不会迟于4月份上半月。

    You expect us to make delivery in less than a month, right?

    您是希望我们在不到1个月的时间内交货吗?

    I'm terribly worried about late shipment.

    我非常担心货物迟交。

    Words and Phrases

    forward shipment 远期装运

    near shipment 近期装运

    prompt shipment 即期装运

    shipment as soon as possible 尽速装运

    late shipment 迟交

    prompt delivery 即期交货

    time of shipment 装运期,装运时间

    time of delivery 交货期

    load time 装货时间

    to speed up 加速

    to effect shipment 交货,装运

    initial shipment 第一批货

    shipment during October 1990

    1990年10月装运

    shipment during October/November

    1990年10月或11月装运

    shipment on or before 15th, November, 1990

    1990年11月15日以前装运

    shipment during May with partial shipment and transshipment allowed, sellers option.

    装运期由卖方选择,允许分批装运。

    shipment on or before the end of November 1990.

    1990年底或以前装运。

    shipment on Board the Vessel called the...

    已由某某轮船装运

    to exercise better care with sth

    多加关心

    over-shipment 多装

    short-shipment 少装

    to be ready for 准备好

    in bulk 散装

    preferential duty rates 优惠利率

    facilities 条件,设施

    (三)

    It's better to designate Tanggu as the loading port.

    在塘沽装货比较合适。

    A manager of a Japanese Company and a staff member of a Chinese corporation hold a discussion on the loading port at Beijing

    Hotel.

    中国公司一名业务员与日本公司的经理在 北京 饭店就装运港问题进行了洽谈。

    We'd better have a brief talk about the loading port.

    我们最好能就装运港问题简短地谈一谈。

    You may choose Tianjin as port of shipment.

    你可以选择 天津 作为交货港。

    How about shipping them from Huangpu instead of Shantou?

    把汕头改为黄埔交货怎么样?

You insist that Dalian is the loading port, right?

    您坚持把 大连 定为装运港,对吗?

    Now Huangpu is fine as the loading port.

    现在可以把黄埔定为装运港。

    We are always willing to choose the big ports as the loading ports.

    我们总希望用较大的 港口 作为装运港

    We'd like to designate Shanghai as the loading port because it is near the producing area.

    我们希望把 上海 定为装运港是由于它离货物产地比较近。

    It makes no difference to us to change the loading port from Shantou to Zhuhai.

    将装运港由汕头改为珠海对我们来说问题不大。

    Shall we have a talk on the port of discharge this afternoon?

    咱们今天下午是不是谈谈卸货港的问题?

    He exchanged views on the choice of the unloading port with Mr. Smith.

    他和史密斯先生就选择卸货港问题交换了意见。

    What's your unloading port please?

    你们的卸货港定在哪里?

    It's not reasonable to have the goods unloaded at Hamburg.

    把货卸在汉堡不太合适。

    We don't think it's proper to unload the Chinese tea at London.

    我们认为把伦敦作为中国 茶叶 的卸货港,很难让人接受。

    As most of our clients are near Tianjin, we'd like to appoint Tanggu as the unloading port.

[收藏] [打印] [关闭] [返回顶部]


本文来源:中国贸易金融网 作者: (责任编辑:bizcom)
  •  验证码:
热点文章
推荐文章
中国贸易金融网,最大最专业的中文贸易金融平台