组织机构/年会活动: 中国交易银行50人论坛 中国供应链金融产业联盟中国供应链金融年会 中国保理年会 中国消费金融年会 第三届中国交易银行年会

外贸英语——装运

时间: 2008-10-22 12:08:05 来源: 中国贸易金融网  网友评论 0

   The shipment has arrived in good condition.

    运到之货情况良好

    I hope you'll be entirely satisfied with this initial shipment.

    我希望您能对第一批货感到满意。

    Please exercise better care with future shipments.

    对今后装运的货,请多加注意。

    Can last shipment be duplicated?

    上次装运的货能再卖一批吗?

    We regret we can't ship as you desired.

    很抱歉,我们不能按你们的要求装船。

    We'll send vessels to pick up the cargo at Huangpu.

    我们将派船只在黄埔装运。

    There is an over-shipment of 200 lbs.

    货物多装了200磅。

    Can we short-ship 5 tons?

    我们可以少装5吨吗?

    Please hold shipment pending our instructions.

    请在我们 通知 之前暂停装货。

    The goods are all ready for shipment.

    货物已经准备好待装运。

    I've got a bone to pick with you over your last shipment to London.

    关于上次装运到伦敦的那批货,我不得不抱怨你。

    The cargo has been shipped on board s.s. "Dong Feng".

    货已装上“东风”号轮船。

    We ship most of our oil in bulk.

    我们装运的油多数是散装的。

    We can get preferential duty rates when we ship to the U.S.A.

    我们能在货物装运到美国时获得优惠 税率 。

    The facilities for shipping goods to southeast Asian countries have changed a lot.

    出口到东南亚的货物的装运条件已大大改善了。

    Words and Phrases

    shipment 装运

    shipping advice 装船 通知

    loading 装货

    shipping order 装货单

    to effect shipment 装运

    shipping 装运的

    shipping mark 装运标志

    to make shipment 交货,装运

    to ship 装船,装运

    shipping instruction 装船单据

    to make delivery of the goods 交货

    to take delivery of the goods 提货

    ]unloading/discharging 卸货

    loading list 装船单

    loading charge 装船费

    loading certificate 装货证明书

    loading days 装货天数,装载时间

    load off 卸货

    Male's Receipt 大副收据

    loaded on Deck (货物)装于甲板上

    Shipping Instructions Form 装船指示单

    shipping documents 装船单据

    cargo mark 货物装运标志

(二)

    Can our order of 100 cars be shipped as soon as possible?

    我们订的100辆小汽车能尽快装运吗?

    An early reply from you will help us to speed up shipment.

    如果你们尽快答复,我们便可以加速装船。

    The order No. 105 is so urgently required that we have to ask you to speed up shipment.

    第105号订单所订货物我们要急用,请你们加快装船速度。

    Could you manage to hasten the delivery?

    你们能否加快装运?

    Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly?

[收藏] [打印] [关闭] [返回顶部]


本文来源:中国贸易金融网 作者: (责任编辑:bizcom)
  •  验证码:
热点文章
推荐文章
中国贸易金融网,最大最专业的中文贸易金融平台