首页 | | | 资讯中心 | | | 贸金人物 | | | 政策法规 | | | 考试培训 | | | 供求信息 | | | 会议展览 | | | 汽车金融 | | | O2O实践 | | | CFO商学院 | | | 纺织服装 | | | 轻工工艺 | | | 五矿化工 | ||
贸易 |
| | 贸易税政 | | | 供 应 链 | | | 通关质检 | | | 物流金融 | | | 标准认证 | | | 贸易风险 | | | 贸金百科 | | | 贸易知识 | | | 中小企业 | | | 食品土畜 | | | 机械电子 | | | 医药保健 | ||
金融 |
| | 银行产品 | | | 贸易融资 | | | 财资管理 | | | 国际结算 | | | 外汇金融 | | | 信用保险 | | | 期货金融 | | | 信托投资 | | | 股票理财 | | | 承包劳务 | | | 外商投资 | | | 综合行业 | ||
推荐 |
| | 财资管理 | | | 交易银行 | | | 汽车金融 | | | 贸易投资 | | | 消费金融 | | | 自贸区通讯社 | | | 电子杂志 | | | 电子周刊 |
1. We think your offer is too high, which is difficult for us to accept.
我们认为你方的报价太高了,我方难以接受。
2. Our offer is reasonable and realistic. It comes in line with the prevailing market.
我方的报价是合理的、现实的,符合当前市场的价格水平。
3. If you insist on your price and refuse to make any concession, there will be not much point in further discussion.
如果你方坚持自己的价格,不作让步,我们没有必要再谈下去了。
4. Let's have your counteroffer.
请还个价。
5. We make a counter-offer to you of $150 per metric ton F.O.B. London.
我们还价为每公吨伦敦离岸价150美元。
6. Your counteroffer is too low and we can't accept it.
你方还价太低了,我方无法接受。
7. It's absolutely out of the question for us to reduce our price to your level.
我们不可能将价格降到你方所要求的那样低。
8. We can't accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.
除非你们减价5%,否则我们无法接受报盘。
9. I'm afraid I don't find your price competitive at all.
我看你们的报价毫无任何竞争性。
10. Still, I think it unwise for either of us to insist on his own price.
不过,我认为彼此都坚持自己的价格是不明智的。
11. I'll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars.
我同意你们的还价,减价3元。
12. If the price is higher than that, we'd rather call the whole deal off.
如果价格比这还高,我们宁愿放弃这桩生意。
一家公司的询价单。
Thank you for your inquiry.
谢谢你们的询价。
Words and Phrases
inquire 询盘;询价;询购
to inquire about 对...询价
to make an inquiry 发出询盘;向...询价
inquirer 询价者
enquiry 询盘
inquiry sheet 询价单
specific inquiry 具体询盘
an occasional inquiry 偶尔询盘
to keep inquiry in mind 记住询盘
{$isbest} May I have an idea of your prices?
可以了解一下你们的价格吗?
Can you give me an indication of price?
你能给我一个估价吗?
Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.
请告知你们有关商品的最低价。
If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.
如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。